Maharashtra Day Quotes from Sony SAB Artists.

 


This Maharashtra Day, popular actor Ashok Lokhande who plays Dharampal Kaatelal in Sony Sab’s ‘Kaatelal & Sons’ says “Maharashtra is widely known for its rich culture. I consider myself lucky and blessed enough to have been born and brought up in such a conventional and long-established state. I feel fortunate to have this opportunity to imbibe its values through the work that we do and, more importantly, to be a part of its rich history and culture.”


 

On the occasion of Maharashtra Day, versatile actress Sonali Naik who plays Pushpa Singh in Maddam Sir says “I have a sense of respect and honour for this day being a Maharashtrian. This year, I would like to urge all my fans to stay safe, take care and spend time at home. This Maharashtra Day, let us act responsibly for everyone’s safety and fight this together. Maharashtra Day is celebrated commemorating the formation of the state of Maharashtra and is a momentous day for all the Maharashtrians as well people residing in different parts of Maharashtra.”




Click For The Full Video

Click For The Full Video
This Dr Foam Sofa is kids friendly too!