Yukti Kapoor rides a Bullet with swag!

 


Sony SAB's most loved cop drama show Maddam Sir keeps its audience enthralled with the dynamic equation between the lead characters and their power-packed way of dealing with the Mahila Police Thana cases. 

 

During the shoot of the show, Yukti Kapoor, who plays the role of S.I. Karishma Singh challenged herself with a task that is associated with men more popularly than women. Yukti rode a heavy-duty Bullet bike delivering a perfect shot while looking boisterous and dashing as she rode with a swag. 

 

Yukti commented on the experience, "I knew how to ride a two-wheeler and I remember when I was in 6th or 7th standard, my brother used to teach me how to ride it. Although the scooter didn’t have gears, I knew how to balance two-wheelers. However, in the show, I had to ride a Bullet which is a heavy category vehicle. It is heavier than any standard bike and is a tad difficult to take turns. With time and practice I feel I have become comfortable with this too. While it was challenging initially, what I loved the most is the viewer’s feedback I have received for my style of riding the bike. They are enjoying the wild and woolly side of Karishma Singh, and this makes it worth all the effort."

 

Tune in to watch Maddam Sir from Monday to Saturday at 10 PM only on Sony SAB!




Click For The Full Video

Click For The Full Video
This Dr Foam Sofa is kids friendly too!