Lakshay Khurana reflects on his fondest Friendship Day memory: One year, we decided to revisit our childhood at an amusement park.

 


As Friendship Day nears, it's time to cherish the bonds that make life special. Actor Lakshay Khurana, who plays the lead role of Aditya in Sun Neo's Isha Jabariya, reflected on his most memorable Friendship Day celebrations and shared his plans for this year. With a heartwarming mix of nostalgia and anticipation, Lakshay revealed how he intends to celebrate the day that highlights the magic of true friendship.

Lakshay Khurana shared, “Friendship Day is a wonderful reminder of how fortunate I am to have friends who are my biggest supporters and cheerleaders. I’ve always treasured a close-knit group of friends. One of my fondest memories is from a year when we decided to revisit our childhood by spending the day at an amusement park. We enjoyed roller coasters, cotton candy, and just let ourselves be carefree—it felt like we were kids again, and it always brings a smile to my face.” 

He further added, “Though I miss my childhood friends, this year I’ll be celebrating the day on the set of Sun Neo’s Ishq Jabariya. We’ll be shooting, but I’m looking forward to spending the day with my co-stars, sharing lunch, laughs, and feeling grateful for the wonderful life we have.” 

Ishq Jabariya starring Kamya Panjabi, Siddhi Sharma, and Lakshay Khurana, is a heartfelt love story centered on Gulki, a spirited young woman with dreams of becoming an air hostess. Despite the challenges posed by her strict stepmother, Gulki remains optimistic. As her journey unfolds, she faces surprising twists and may discover love in the most unexpected places. 

Tune into Sun Neo to watch Ishq Jabariya, every Monday to Saturday at 7:30 PM.


Click For The Full Video

Click For The Full Video
This Dr Foam Sofa is kids friendly too!